Trained as a wise woman in the healing and spiritual arts, Zoe specializes in the childbearing year, postpartum recovery, and Home Sanctuary Design. With a background and formal education in Anthropology, she has dedicated her life to studying cultures, philosophies, religions, and health practices from all over the world. She has traveled to five continents seeking better ways of living. Through her research she has discovered a variety of cultural traditions and practices that create high levels of health.
She is part adventurer, part medicine woman, part philosopher, with a dash of satire and the soul of a poet.
- 30K Reach
- 26 Years In Service
- 100K Impressions
Zoe’s passion is to share her visionary ideas. Whether it is through a consultation, class, workshop, formal presentation, book or retreat, your supreme health is her mission.
Zoe started her mission in 1998 lecturing to children and adults on art and cultural history. She feels this is an important component of learning tolerance.
Her desire to start a family led her to become passionate about the importance of gentle birthing practices. Her research grew to encompass the health of the entire family unit and every step of the motherhood journey – conception to post-birth.
Her personal agendas are as follows:
- Spread and instill the notion of the importance of nurturing pregnant women.
- Peace on Earth begins at birth – a gentle birth is important, make it the norm for all U.S. women.
- A new mother must have very specific healing during the postpartum period to ensure optimum health and prevent depression. Make it the norm for all U.S. women.
- Spread and instill the notion that the design of your home matters, make it a healthy foundation for your family.
- Consistent Congruent conditioning is her ultimate goal – that means that the narrative, values, morals, and methods at home, school and within the community all match.
All of Zoe’s work is comprehensive and based on Human Truths. Human Truths work regardless of where you are from or what your belief systems are. Her anthropological organizational mind helps her create truly unique learning experiences for her students. She combines cultural healing modalities from around the world with a highly methodical structured deliverance. Her work is an example of the age old axiom “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
She would love to share her vision with you. When Zoe isn’t teaching, consulting or writing, she is swimming, dancing, playing tennis or boating. She loves spending time with her children – human and fur babies.
Available for interviews and speaking events.